Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage - Grimes Kitchen


Fire Damages in this home’s kitchen was caused by a failure in the oven.  The residence suffered significant fire and smoke damages in the entire hom... READ MORE



Fire Damage - Urbandale Kitchen


Fire Damages in this home’s kitchen was caused by a grease fire.  The residence suffered significant fire, smoke, and water damages in the entire hom... READ MORE



Fire Damage - Des Moines Kitchen


Fire Damages in this home’s kitchen was caused by a failure in a electrical outlet.  The residence suffered significant fire, smoke, and water damage... READ MORE