Apartment caught on fire
This apartment caught fire because of a grease fire. This beautiful home was in need of our help. The apartment complex owner called SERVPRO of Des Moines NW to come help. We came in and removed all the contents, had our cleaning crew clean them. Then our team of certified fire technicians came in and cleaned the smoke and soot up. Then we did the rebuild on this home. Our guys restored this shell of a home back to its beautiful state.
Here are some helpful hints to help you in case of a fire.
In case of a fire:
1. Call 911.
2. Get your kids, wife/husband, and pets out and to a safe location.
3. Do not go back into the house for any reason. Wait for the professionals to come and put the fire out.