Fire Damage - Urbandale Kitchen
Fire Damages in this home’s kitchen was caused by a grease fire. The residence suffered significant fire, smoke, and water damages in the entire home. Once the fire department completes its final inspection, we arrive to set things right both outdoors and indoors. Our 24/7 emergency response team responded quickly and started an action plan to restore the home back to pre loss condition. In the after picture you see we boarded up the window, removed all non salvageable materials and made it ready for repairs.
For all your restoration needs call 24/7 the experts at SERVPRO of Des Moines NW at (515) 986-3711.