Home catches fire
This home caught on fire due to wiring problems in the ceiling. The entire home had smoke and soot damage. The home owners called SERVPRO to come in and clean the home up. The pictures you see are of this homes bathtub after the fire. The first photo is before we cleaned the tub and the second photo is after we cleaned up the smoke damage and soot damage from the bathtubs surface.
House fires can be very dangerous and devastating. Once the fire department leaves SERVPRO of Des Moines NW will come in and clean all the smoke damage and soot damage from your personal belongings and make your home your home again.