Fire Damage - Des Moines Kitchen
Fire Damages in this home’s kitchen was caused by a failure in a electrical outlet. The residence suffered significant fire, smoke, and water damages in the entire home. Once the fire department completes its final inspection, we arrive to set things right both outdoors and indoors. Our 24/7 emergency response team responded quickly and started an action plan to restore the home back to preloss condition. In the after picture you can see why the customer was more than satisfied with the end result.
For all your restoration needs call 24/7 the experts at SERVPRO of Des Moines NW at (515) 986-3711.