SERVPRO Emergency Ready Plan
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Plan for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
Details of the plan are as follows:
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
For more information on getting your Emergency Ready Plan started call SERVPRO of Des Moines NW at (515) 986-3711.