Responding After Hours to Water Damages to a Business
In the middle of the night SERVPRO of Des Moines NW is ready to handle any size disaster.
This locally owned business in downtown Des Moines had water damages in the middle of the night. After we got the call we responded quickly and was able to have our emergency crew there within 2 hours.
SERVPRO of Des Moines NW is on call 24/7. The mitigation process in this situation involved the following:
- Obtaining a detailed assessment of the damages over the phone
- Emergency service team load up the trucks with the tools and advanced drying equipment
- Address and document the cause of loss. In this case, a pipe froze and burst causing water damages
- Set up a plumber to repair the plumbing
- Moved contents to a unaffected area
- Started extracting the water
- Applied antibacterial agent to all areas that had water damages
- Set up the advanced drying equipment according to IICRC standards
- Document and monitor daily until the property was brought back down to the dry standard
- Constant communication with the insurance company and property owner during the process from start to finish.
If your business suffers water damages in the middle of the night, contact SERVPRO of Des Moines NW anytime 24/7 at (515) 986-3711.