Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage - Grimes Kitchen


Fire Damages in this home’s kitchen was caused by a failure in the oven.  The residence suffered significant fire and smoke damages in the entire hom... READ MORE



Fire Damage - Urbandale Kitchen


Fire Damages in this home’s kitchen was caused by a grease fire.  The residence suffered significant fire, smoke, and water damages in the entire hom... READ MORE



Advanced Equipment in Des Moines, IA


The highly trained staff at SERVPRO of Des Moines was able to help out this client when he wanted to have the paint removed off his driveway, sidewalks and walk... READ MORE



Storm Damages - Small Business in Ankeny


This particular loss involved a small business located in Ankeny that had a roof collapse from the weight of snow and ice.  After the roof partially collap... READ MORE



Commercial Offices Flooded - Des Moines, Iowa


This business office had water damages as a result of a broken pipe located in the ceiling.  As you can see we had to remove wet drywall, wet carpet tiles,... READ MORE



Flooded business in Des Moines, IA


This is a grocery store that had water damages that was a result from torrential rains.  Please notice the amount of standing water on the floor in the isl... READ MORE



Water Damages in Wood Framing - Ankeny


This homeowner called us about water damages in there finished basement that was caused by a toilet that failed on the main level.Our emergency crew that is ava... READ MORE



Drying Hardwood Flooring


SERVPRO of Des Moines NW was called to help when this homeowner experienced water damages.  It was caused by a failure in a water supply line in the ceilin... READ MORE



Hardwood Flooring - Johnston


This client had water damages in there kitchen where they had hardwood flooring.  It was caused by a failure in the discharge hose of the dishwasher.&... READ MORE



Water Damages - Grimes


Water damage at this empty Grimes home was caused by a failure in the ice maker line.  The home was on the market and was detected by the buyers home ... READ MORE